Wednesday, July 15, 2009

YES, I WANT TO BREAK FREE...


"I Want To Break Free".... this song by one of my favourite bands Queen is like an Anthem for me.
Whenever I am tired, whenever I feel low, whenever I am stressed I listen to this particular song and believe me you I come down to normality.

When I heard this song for the first time, I was not able to feel the song but gradually I fell in love with the song.
This song inspires me.
In one of my earlier posts I talked about a caged bird who breaks free all the shackles so somehow when I feel like a caged bird, I listen to this track and I get so much intensified by it that literally I feel that---- "yes, I am a free bird ...no one can stop me...I do want to break free...afterall Sky is not the limit for me...I want to fly beyond it...."



Note : To all the bloggers, this song is a must listen for all...so I dedicate this song to you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment