Sunday, May 31, 2009

Music


For me music is my life...i simply can't do without it...for me its my daily dose....it runs through my veins.
I have learnt my basic lessons in Music from my mother and whatever i can sing it's solely because of her.Without her support i could not have learnt Music.

I get intensified by music..Well i do not follow any specific genre but i try to listen to every possible genres..be it classical,ghazals,western...i feel that language is not a bar in case of Music....

We can see that now a days even Medical sciences are following Music therapy for treatments...
what i feel is that music has become a part of our day to day life and life without music seems meaningless...

I feel with the help of music we can maintain friendly relations across borders...

I would like to end this note with a famous bengali saying that those who do not love music, flowers and children do not deserve to be a true man...



3 comments:

  1. hey totally agree with ur bengoli saying...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess T has that inimitable quality to say hard ideas with deceptive simplicity.Indeed...music,as Stravinsky would say,represents the soul.As I heard Swan Lake for the first time in my school days...I was transported to a space of sublimity.Indeed,each genre functions differently,but I know music is more about the "spheres" than ears.I take the Internationale,Beethoven or Ali Akbar differently....brooding on the cultural or emotional possibilities of each.Princess T,carry on!You are coming up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. on the same lines i wrote "music to my ears means"

    ReplyDelete